- New York University transferred complete ownership of the code to me, enabling me to freely maintain it with no worries of copyright.
- Fetch Technologies was very supportive of me maintaining and improving upon this toolkit.
- Foster Provost was instrumental in getting the toolkit built and subsequently helped with transferring copyright of the toolkit.
- Kaveh R. Ghazi helped tremendously in the initial implementation of the packages involved with reading, writing and representing graphs.
- I borrowed the look and feel from JUNG, because I liked it. Thanks guys!